In 48-hour expenditure reports filed on Thursday with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission:
* Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin and two of his law partners contributed a total of $6,300 to the Rahway Democratic Committee.
* The New Jersey Democratic State Committee received a $2,500 contribution from 32BJ United ADF.
* 21st district Democrats Lisa Mandelblatt and Stacey Gunderman received a $2,600 contribution from John Graham’s Fairview Insurance Agency Associates and $5,897 from the New Jersey Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee (DACC). DACC has now contributed $173,683 in this district.
* 1st district Democrats Bob Andrzejczak, Bruce Land and Matthew Milam reported receiving $4,490 from DACC, bringing the total to $113,730. The Democrats also received $3,000 from the Comcast/NBC Universal PAC.
* The Cape May County Regular Republican Organization sent $5,000 top 1st District Republican candidate Erik Simonsen and Antwan McClellan.
* The Mercer County Democratic Committee has received $6,500 from Assemblyman Anthony Verrelli.
* Incumbents Eric Houghtaling and Joann Downey each received $2,250 from the NJ State PBA in their bids for re-election to their 11th district Assembly seats.
* Assemblywoman Nancy Pinkin received a $5,000 contribution from MEDAC, the New Jersey Medical Society PAC.
* Assemblyman Christopher Tully took in $2,600 from Arcadis, a Colorado-based natural resources consultancy firm.
* Mercer County Executive Brian Hughes reported an $8,200 contribution from the Operating Engineers Local 825.
* Hunterdon GOP Freeholder candidates John Lanza and Zachary Rich received $1,255 from the New Jersey Republican State Committee.