In 48-hour expenditure reports filed on Friday with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission:
* The Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters gave $5,700 to Laura Fortgang, $25,000 to the Union County Democratic Committee, $6,000 to Democratic freeholder candidates in Union, $5,000 to the Hamilton Township Democratic Committee and $2,500 to the Warren County Democratic Committee.
The Carpenters also gave $2,500 to Democratic New Providence Borough Council candidate John FX Keane, $2,000 each to Democratic Hamilton Council candidates Nancy Phillips and Pat Papero.
* The New Jersey Education Association made three $8,200 donations to Bergen County Freeholders Tom Sullivan, Mary Amoroso and Germaine Ortiz. It also donated $4,200 to Assemblyman John McKeon’s re-election campaign and $1,000 to the campaign of Ta’Shona Sparkmon.
* 21st district Democrats Lisa Mandelblatt and Stacey Gunderman received $5,897.07 from the Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee and $2,600 from Fairview Insurance Agency Associates.
* 11th district Assemblyman Eric Houghtaling received $2,500 from the New Jersey Policemen’s Benevolent Association.
* The Middlesex County Democratic Organization donated $14,500 to Sheriff Mildred Scott and transferred $34,000 to its countywide candidates’ joint campaign account.
* 11th district Republican challenger Matthew Wooley received $1,807.96 from the Republican State Committee.
* The campaign arm of SEIU Local 32BJ spent $5,690 on paid canvassing, including $840 for Democratic challengers in the 21st district and $1,114 for Democratic challengers in the 25th district.
* The New Jersey League of Conservation Voters Victory Fund spent $24,674.90 on mailers, though it’s unclear which districts those mailers are targeting from the PAC’s filing.
* Dover Alderwoman Carolyn Blackman’s mayoral campaign received $5,000 in a series of $250 donations from employees at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP.
* The Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee spent $17,414.82 on payroll and payroll taxes in a number of districts, including the 21st, 25th, 16th and second, among others.
* Former Burlington County Sheriff Jean Stanfield’s Assembly campaign received $740.59 from Assembly Republican victory.
* Assemblyman Anthony Verrelli received $15,000 from the Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee and $6,500 from the Mercer Democratic Victory Fund.
* Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick received $1,000 donations from Bristol-Meyers Squibb and the NY Shipping Association.