In 48-hour expenditure reports filed on Monday with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission:
* Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick reported raising an additional $15,150 including $4,200 from the New Jersey Education Association (bringing his total this year to $8,200), and $750 from former Acting Attorney General John Hoffman (bringing his total to $1,750.)
* The Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee (DACC) received $25,000 from Assemblyman Wayne DeAngelo, $5,000 from Assemblywoman Mila Jasey (her YTD total is $25,000), and $5,000 from the Sheet Metal Workers Union Local 25. DACC also received $20,000 from the Middlesex County Democratic Organization (YTD total is $45,418). They spent $18,364 on payroll expenses for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 25th, 38th and 39th districts.
* Democrats John Birkner and Gerald Falotico in the 39th district received $16,400 from the Communications Workers of America (CWA) Political Education Committee and $6,000 from CWA Local 1037. They also received $5,200 from attorney Paul Kaufman.
* The Bergen County Democratic Committee spent $95,062 on a TV buy.
* Atlantic County Executive Dennis Levinson reported disbursements of $150,439 on TV, radio and mailers.
* The Atlantic County Democratic Committee is polling. They reported spending $3,500 on a phone survey with Lake Research Partners in Washington.
* The Burlington County Republican Committee has spent $34,748 on their 8th district GOP Assembly candidates, incumbent Ryan Peters and former Sheriff Jean Stanfield.
* The Burlington County Democratic Committee reported receiving $25,000 from the Good Government PAC.
* The Ocean County Republican Committee contributed $17,500 to Choice for Change, a PAC helping GOP candidates.
* The New Jersey Democratic State Committee has spent $18,725 on behalf of Somerset County Democratic candidates in what appears to be a check-swap for postage. They also gave $20,000 to Hamilton mayoral candidate Jeff Martin $8,200 to Democratic Assembly candidate Christine Clarke in the 26th district.