In 48-hour expenditure reports filed on Wednesday with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission:
* The Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee reported spending $47,000 on media buys for Democratic Assembly candidates in the 21st district and $40,000 each on candidates in the 25th, eighth and 16th districts.
* Lisa Bhimani, a Democratic Assembly candidate in the 25th district, reported a $8,200 contribution from the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters.
* 39th district Assemblyman Bob Auth reported a $2,000 contribution from the Realtors PAC.
* The New Jersey Republican State Committee reported receiving $214,000 in contributions, including $15,000 from the Somerset County Republican Committee, $17,500 from the Ocean County Republican Finance Committee, $51,000 from the Monmouth County Republican Committee and $40,000 from a joint campaign account belonging to Ocean County Freeholders Ginny Haines and John Kelly. It also received $76,000 from Assembly Republican Victory.
* Dover Mayor James Dodd, who is seeking re-election as an independent, reported $8,600 in contributions, including $1,000 from Antonelli Kantor, PC.
* The Cape May County Republican Organization reported a $5,000 contribution from former U.S. Senate candidate Bob Hugin. The Organization spent $2,000 on digital advertising for Freeholders Marie Hayes and Gerald Thornton.
* The Mercer County Democratic Committee reported a $5,000 contribution from The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees NJ Council 63.
* The Sussex County Republican Organization reported spending $15,310.48 backing a ballot question. $12,780.48 of those funds were used on mailers. The group also spent $2,541.57 on mail-in ballot postage reimbursements.
* State Sen. Anthony Bucco and Denville Councilman Brian Bergen, the Republican Assembly candidates in the 25th legislative district, reported receiving $8,930.61 from the Republican State Committee and $2,600 from Munr Kazmir. They sent $10,000 to Assembly Republican Victory and paid $2,912 to a catering company.
* The Democratic State Committee reported receiving $4,200 donations from Assemblywoman Linda Carter and Assemblyman James Kennedy. It also received two $8,000 donations from the accounts of Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin and Assemblywoman Yvonne Lopez.