In 48-hour expenditure reports filed on Monday with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission:
* The Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee (DACC) reported contributions from the Middlesex County Democratic organization ($35,000), the Ironworkers Local 399 ($10,000), Assemblyman Benjie Wimberly ($10,000), and Wakefern ($6,000). DACC reported $25,000 spent on direct mail for Assemblymen Vince Mazzeo and John Armato in the 2nd district.
* The International Union of Operating Engineers Local 825 has contributed $8,200 to Republican Assembly candidate Brian Bergen in the 25th district. They also sent $8,200 to Assemblyman Dan Benson in the 14th.
* The New Jersey Democratic State Committee received $25,000 from the American Federation of Teachers, $62,000 from the Passaic County Democratic Committee – Democratic State Chairman John Currie is the Passaic Democratic Chairman — and $2,500 from PHRMA.
* The Middlesex County Democratic Organization received $17,000 from IBEW Local 456, $12,500 from the CWA, $10,000 from Assemblyman Dan Benson, $5,000 from Assemblywoman Nancy Pinkin, $8,0000 from United Service Workers Union PAC, $5,000 from the New York Hotel Trades Council, and $5,000 from Hotel Workers Local 6.
* The Ocean County Republican Finance Committee has contributed $20,000 to Citizens Building a Better Brick, $3,000 to Barnegat GOP candidate Al Bille, $2,000 to South Toms River GOP candidate Tom Rotzhausen, and $2,000 to Tanya Mosely in South Toms River.
* Lisa Bhimani and Darcy Draeger, the Democratic Assembly candidates in the 25th district, reported a $6,000 contribution of CWA Local 1037.
* Democrat Laura Fortgang has received a $2,600 contribution from Barbara Wertz and $2,500 from the New Jersey State PBA in her bid for State Assembly in the 26th district.
* 38th district Assembly incumbents Lisa Swain and Chris Tully reported sending $20,000 to the Bergen County Democratic Committee for GOTV and Election Day activities and $47,000 on media.
* The Burlington County Republican Committee reported in-kind loan paybacks of $10,000 to Assemblyman Ryan Peters and $4,000 to his running mate, former Sheriff Jean Stanfield in the 8th district. They as paid pack a $5,000 loans from Freeholder Latham Tiver.
* Republicans Corrado Belgiovine, Alyssa Dawson and Katie Cericola – received an $8,200 contribution from GOPAC and spent $11,449 on their bids for Bergen County Freeholder.
* The Bergen County Republican Organization received $37,000 from GOPAC, a national political action committee that helps elect Republicans to local office. They spent $3,619 on rent for their Hackensack headquarters, and still owes $3,619.
* Republican Assembly candidate Christopher DiPiazza reported a $1,700 contribution from Paramus Republicans in support of his bid for State Assembly in the 38th district.
* The Democratic assemblymen from the 16th district, Andrew Zwicker and Roy Freiman, received a $5,200 contribution from Andrew Golden, a Princeton University executive.
* The Mercer County Democratic Committee sent $3,500 to the Princeton Democrats.