Democrats continue to substantially outpace Republicans in voter registration, statewide and in districts with competitive 2018 congressional races.
Between November 30, 2017 and January 6, 2018, New Jersey added 7,061 new Democrats and 2,713 new Republicans – that’s more than two new Democrats for every new Republican.
Here’s the breakdown in New Jersey’s most competitive congressional districts:
* NJ-02: 417 more Democrats and 176 more Republicans
* NJ-03: 632 more Democrats and 207 more Republicans.
* NJ-05: 151 more Democrats and 50 less Republicans.
* NJ-07: 1,061 more Democrats and 379 more Republicans.
* NJ-11: 644 more Democrats and 104 more Republicans.
One thought on “Democrats outpace GOP in voter registration”
Where can I go to volunteer to conduct door to door registration calls (with a buddy of course).