Among more than a dozen new hires of Cory Booker’s national campaign team is Jen Kim, a former director of the New Jersey Public Interest Group who will serve as states chief of staff.
Adam Topper, Booker’s Senate office scheduling director, is moving to Cory 2020 to serve as director of scheduling for the presidential campaign. He’ll work with director of scheduling and advance Marquita Sanders, a former Obama campaign and administration staffer who most recently was GOTV director of Mike Espy’s U.S. Senate campaign in Mississippi.
Booker has named former Battleground Texas executive director Jenn Brown as deputy states campaign manager, and Judy Zamore, who handled compliance for several New Jersey House members, as chief financial officer.
* Jenna Kruse, a former vice president of research at Emily’s List, will serve as research director.
* Amanda Perez, a former policy director for the National Domestic Workers Alliance and a U.S. Senate policy staffer, will be Booker’s policy director.
* Josh Wolf, the chief operations officer, ran operations for the Mozilla Foundation and MoveOn.org.
* Simon Vance, the new chief analytics officer, was the national targeting director and Iowa Caucus analytics director for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential race.
* Emily Norman, who has worked for Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Emily’s List, the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and Emily’s List, will serve as chief innovations officer.
* Bridget Donnelly, chief of staff for innovation, was the early vote data lead and data science project manager for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.
* Michael Fisher, the new chief technology officer, is a Hillary Clinton campaign veteran.